The Lord’s Day at Grace Chapel
“This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it.” - Psalm 118:24
Sundays are so glorious at Grace Chapel as each week the corporate body of Christ enthusiastically joins together in fellowship, study, worship and the Word. We invite you to take part in the many ministries that are available.
Immediately following the morning service, there is an oppurtunity to meet with the pastor.
Below you will find a schedule for most sundays:
- 10:30AM - 11:00AM: Call to worship and worship through song
- 11:00AM - 12:00PM: Expository preaching
- 12:00PM - 1:00PM: Fellowship
- 6:30PM - 6:45PM: Call to worship and worship through song
- 6:45PM - 7:30PM: Expository preaching
- 7:30PM - 8:30PM: Fellowship
Exceptions on the first Sunday of each month:
- The Lord's Supper: following the preaching, from 12:00PM-12:15PM
- Fellowship lunch: following the Lord's Supper, from 12:15PM-1:30PM